DarkJade September 2012 Update
My Goals during the Month of September were as follows…
1) Self Publish My Novella “I Died Once” – Which I did towards the end of August, and Beginning of September
2) Market “I Died Once” – Which I have, via Posts, and Tweets
3) Get “I Died Once” Read and Reviewed by several people, which I did
4) Get a sample of “I Died Once” to my Local Bookstore, which also carries My Poetry Book, “Winter, Lust, And Wonder” – As it turns out, she told me that I didn’t need to get her a sample, and that they’d carry the book. This is awesome, because I really feel that I’ve developed a relationship with the Store, and Manager, which was my hope by putting My Poetry Book in there
* 5) Something that I had actually planned on doing in October, or November, was Make “I Died Once” into a Ebook… But I decided after marketing the Printed version for a Week or so, that Our Market so much Includes Ebooks, that I probably shouldn’t wait any longer. So it is now available For Your PC, or Kindle Reading Device now
6) Ship Copies of “I Died Once” out to the Kickstarter Contributors that helped to Fund My “Editor Funding” Project – I’m in the process of sending them out as we speak. I’m also sending copies to the Editors, Cover Artist, and Cover Layout Co-Designer
7) Get The First Draft of My Fantasy Novel “Chess With Agatha” Read, Reviewed, and Line Edited… Prior to actually Editing it, which will more than likely occur in November-December, 2012, depending – It’s been Read, and Reviewed… And I will be determining if I need to make some Changes in the Writing of it. The Line Editing is being done as we speak
8) Look for an Artist for the Book Cover of My Fantasy Novel “Chess With Agatha“, which I hope to Self Publish in Dec, 2012-Jan, 2013 – I’ve been looking, but most of the Artists are either too busy to be hired, and or don’t reply to E-mails, Lol So I have a long way to go still here.
Something that I’m still curious about, is turning My Blog Series “Dark Rider” and/or “Tales of The Dark Rider” into a Comic Book.
But I want to Find an Artist for this before I start dedicating time into Converting the Blog Posts, into actual “Comic Book Script”.
My Nephew, who I’d like to be the Artist for the Comic Book, was actually in town this weekend, and I gave him a Printed Copy of “Dark Rider“, and part of “Tales of The Dark Rider“… So I’m hoping that he takes the time to Read It, and maybe gets inspired enough to start Drawing some more Drawing Samples.
That’s all for now, Thanks for your Continued Support