Thank You to J.C.V. @ 365 Days 2b Published for this Award
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Tell something about yourself that no one else knows, if you want to and if you feel like it.
3. Link to seven of your entries: Most Beautiful Piece, Most Helpful, Most Popular, Most Controversial, Most Surprisingly Successful, Most Underrated, and Most Pride Worthy. This may be challenging, so only do it if you feel like it.
4. Nominate as many other bloggers as you want to and notify them. That way the award is more meaningful, rather than just becoming an endless bloggy chain letter that eventually every single other blog in the whole entire internet will have.
- Something I haven’t told anyone…. Hmm… I’ll stick to something that I haven’t told anyone online, lol… When I was young, My Brother and I went to a Friend’s House… We went under his house, where his Dad kept his Hunting Arrows… I can’t really Explain Why what happened next happened, as it didn’t really fit my Character… But I threw one of the Arrows, and it hit My Friend’s Shoulder, leaving a Scar… I don’t recall being mad at him, perhaps I meant to get close… Either way, it was lame, lol… But I was probably like 11 or something.
- 7 Links
Most Beautiful Piece – Reader’s seemed to like this Piece I Walk Through Thee
Most Helpful - I don’t know if this one is Helpful, but I Wrote it to be Helpful Fear of Success
Most Popular - DarkJade – The Beatles… And Abbey Road
Most Controversial – This a bit tricky, as that isn’t really my Thing… So I’ll go ahead and throw this one out The Mind Chronicles – Target Practice… Although I suspect it’s only Mutants that might feel that this Piece is Controversial, ha
Most Surprisingly Successful - Video Games From Your Past. Surprisingly, people seem to Visit this one, though I Wrote it quite a ways back.
Most Underrated – Probably Lion’s Roar which was an Experimental Novel I started which I believe had 3 Total Posts before I let it go…. Here are the 3 Links for that Prologue, Chapter One and Chapter Two… Part of the Problem may have been, I was Writing so many Posts a Week at the time, like 16 or 17, lol… That I’m not sure people/readers could keep up, and some Pieces may have merely got lost… Or, it just never took
Most Pride Worthy - Probably My First Draft of My First Ever Novella, “I Died Once” (I.D.O.) (This Link is for all of the Chapters)… A Writing Project I began, and Completed, all within This Blog… It is a First Draft, so it hasn’t been Edited in the Least, and wasn’t Written for Print… For the Sake of Writing, Writing, Writing, I don’t take tons of time on Each Post… I return to the Pieces later that I am considering to Self Publish, and Edit them outside the Blog, which is what I will be doing soon with this Piece.
4. My Nominated Blogs… I’ll just do a few
- Little Trot – I just love this Blog… You should Definitely Check it out
- 1001 Scribbles – Also a Very Enjoyable Blog… One I’m actually just starting to Guest Author on every couple of weeks… But you should check out her stuff
- Ma che bonta! – All I can say is wow… The site used to be in Italian, but I didn’t care, I Followed it just to see the Pictures of her food… Unbelievable… When she found out I was Following it even though I couldn’t read it, she literally Added English Text underneath the Italian… Just Awesome… Check it out
- Mark Photoblog – This Guys Photo’s are just Amazing… He is actually a Photographer on my Dark Globe Site, and I just can’t Recommend his Actual Site enough… Check it out
That’s all I shall List… I shall Spare some of The Blogs that I Often Nominate, such as La Plume Noire, The Insanity Aquarium and Evolution of Insanity… I’m sure many of you are very aware of how Highly I hold their Blogs. As are they.
Thank You Once Again J.C.V. for the Award
I Truly Appreciate it