1) I look to get My Novella/Short Story “I Died Once” (I.D.O.) Edited by My Eldest Sister, who also Edited My “Winter, Lust, And Wonder” Poetry Book.
However, being her “True Profession” is Accounting, and she is quite busy with it as of late… If she is unable to Edit it in April, I will most likely try to find someone else to Edit it.
I Finished “The First Draft” of this Novella/Short Story on November 20th, 2011, and am ready to “Self Publish” My Second Book, as I Self Published my Poetry Book in January, 2012. And hopefully get it into the Same Local Bookstore that I got my Poetry Book into.
2) Sadly, in March I came the difficult realization that I may finally have to let go of My Original “White Jade” Artist, as she appears to be too busy at the moment. This is truly something I didn’t want to have to do, as I felt when she did The Original 8 Pages for this Screenplay turned Comic Book, that she Truly 80-90% Captured My Exact Vision when Writing it… As it was Originally Written for Film, I have a Very Clear Vision as to what I Imagine The Story, and Characters to Look Like.
But being this Project has already been on hold during the last 4 or 5 years, I can’t allow this to stop me. The Good News is I did “Self Publish” The 8 Pages into a Partial Comic, designed to Generate Interest, and get Readers Feedback.
3) Begin Converting “Dark Rider” and “Tales of The Dark Rider” into Comic Book Script.
I’m actually very Excited about this, and after Printing up all of the Written Material Thus Far, it looks like I may have enough Material to Generate 18+ 24 Page Issues of it… I’ll know more specifically once I’ve actually completed Converting it to Comic Book Script.
I’ve approached both My Brother (For Dark Rider/Tales of The Dark Rider), and My Nephew (For either Dark Rider/Tales of The Dark Rider, or Captain Fire 197) about doing some Art for me For This Story, and/or Potentially Captain Fire 197.
My Brother is very Busy with being a Husband, and Father of Two Young Boys, so I’m not sure he’ll actually be able to do it… And My Nephew is a Professional Ballet Dancer, who also is a Very Good Artist… And he’s just taken on his Own Production in which he wont just be Dancing, but also Choreography, so he too may be too busy.
But that in mind, I’ve also began E-mailing Potential Artists for Both “White Jade”, and/or “Dark Rider”, so time will tell which way it will all pan out.
4) Lastly, over on My Journalism/Multiple Contributing Artist Site The Dark Globe, I will be Running Our Third Contest since our Inception back at the end of October, 2011.
I’m Very Excited about this Contest, as it is Specifically a “Writing” Contest… For More Info., or if you’re interested in Submitting something that you’ve Written, You can Go Here Dark Globe Create A World Writing Contest.
5) Keep on Marketing “Winter, Lust, And Wonder“.
Phew! So yeah, it should be a pretty Concentrated Month
Thanks for Listening/Reading
And Thanks for Your Interest and Continued Support