Confidences and Discoveries
This is More a Game of “Tag“, then an Award… And I was Tagged by my Good Friend Heloise over at PureNrgy.
Her Site is in French, so Be sure to Click the “Translate” Button at the Bottom of her posts should you like to Check Out Her Site. Unless, of course, you Speak French, unlike me, who knows maybe 40 Words, lol
Rules of the Game
If you’re tagged, and want the challenge (no obligation), you will create a new Post:
- Indicating the link of the blog who tagged you
- Unveiling a series (usually 7) small personal info that say more about you
- Tagging your turn to other blogs (usually 7) by listing their links. (Please also inform these people)
1) My Eyes are Green, but when I was younger, they used to Change Colors from Green, to Blue, to Green… Perhaps they still do, lol
2) When I was 4 or 5 I wanted to be “My Friend” Steve… Who was Spanish, and had the Coolest Thick Black Hair
3) My Favorite Animal is a Tiger (But Cats are also included in this, especially my Kitty Baron, lol)
4) I once won a Set of Tickets to see “The Counting Crows” in a very small L.A. Club (by Calling a Radio Show from Work, lol), where they Played Songs from their “Recovering Satelites” Album for the First Time ever if I remember correctly… They hadn’t brought the Album out yet… I was about 10 or 15 Feet from Their Singer Adam, and he was Brilliant… Especially on the Piano, which he played on certain songs.
5) Charlie Sheen Tipped me $20 bucks for bagging his groceries way back when I was 19 years old… All he bought was like a pack of ribs and a 6 pack of beer, the Tip was larger than the cost of the Groceries, lol… He reached out and shook my hand and said “Thanks man”, and slipped me the $20, because he knows tips aren’t allowed… How does he know this? Because he had bagged groceries at a more local Grocery Store down the road when he was younger… So I took myself out to dinner with the $20, and simply told people “Charlie Sheen Took Me Out To Dinner”, lol Of course I explained once their jaw dropped, lol
6) When I was in like 2nd Grade I had this terrible crush on this girl, and when we were playing “Kissing Girl” she was chasing me and I was letting her catch up, lol… But then I went around a corner and another boy was waiting there, and he decked her right in the face to stop her… Needless to say, I never got that Kiss, lol It was Fricken Horrible
7) When I was young I was in a Local Market and I heard this guy Whining at the Deli, upset about his sandwich, and I turned and looked and it was “Mark Hamill”, lol… And he sounded just like he did when he was complaining about wanting to be a “Pilot” like his Father, lol Classic
Aunt Beru: Where are you going?
Luke: Looks like I’m going nowhere… I have to go finish cleaning those ‘droids.
Aunt Beru: [after Luke leaves] Owen, he can’t stay here forever, most of his friends have gone. It means so much to him.
Uncle Owen: Well, I’ll make it up to him next year, I promise.
Aunt Beru: Luke’s just not a farmer, Owen. He has too much of his father in him.
Uncle Owen: That’s what I’m afraid of.