My Next Enterprise – Vegan Red Velvet Cookies
Vegan Red Velvet Cookies
I’ve Only Had Red Velvet Cake A Couple Times
Whilst Looking For A Cookie To Make For Christmas, I Came Across This Recipe
And So I Shall Make Them!
ORIGINALLY POSTED HEREINGREDIENTS
- Dry Ingredients:
- 1½ Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- Wet Ingredients:
- ½ Cup Vegan Butter (such as Earth Balance)
- ¾ Cup White Sugar
- 3½ teaspoons Red Food Colouring
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tablespoons Maple Syrup or Agave
- 2 Tablespoons Non-Dairy Milk of Choice
- ½ Cup Powdered SugarINSTRUCTIONS
- Preheat your oven to 350F (180C). Cover two baking trays with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream the vegan butter and sugar together until creamy and fluffy.
- Then mix in the food colouring, vanilla, maple…
View original post 139 more words