Vegan Pumpkin Spiced Chocolate Chip Cookies
Another Possibility For A Christmas Cookie!
Another Cookie Recipe I Was Considering Is The Vegan Pumpkin Spiced Chocolate Chip Cookie, lol
The Name Alone, Right?
I’m Not Actually Going To Try This One At Christmas, But I Will In The Future
Still, I Thought Some Of You Might Want To Give It A Go For The Holidays!
ORIGINALLY POSTED HERE
- 1/2 cup vegan butter (I used Earth Balance), softened (left at room temperature for 15-20 minutes)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (you can use up to 1/2 cup, depending on how much you like chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Using a stand mixer or electric beater, beat butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add vanilla extract and pumpkin puree and beat until…
View original post 102 more words