Inspiring Blog Award
It must be Award Season! Yes, I’m back one day later with Another Award from My Very Good Friend Veeh Cirra
On With The Award…
Rules to this award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Tell 7 things about yourself that will not have come up in your blog entries.
3. Pass it on to 7 blogs you find inspiring and explain why.
7 things about myself That I “Haven’t” Blogged About (Ahhh, I Blog About Everything!!” Lol
1) – Back when I was in Orthopedic Brace Sales in the Late 90’s, My Boss would sometimes say to me in the Morning (We started at like 6am), “Hey You Want McDonalds, “You Fly, I’ll Buy”” Meaning he’d buy us Breakfast if I drove to get it… Which I certainly didn’t mind, it meant getting out of the Office (even though I had just gotten there, Lol… Still good to leave), and of course Free Food… But one time he asked me, I said “Can I take your Car?” and he said sure and tossed me his Keys… Oh Yeah, Dark Metallic Green Convertible Corvette… Thing felt like The Bat Mobile, Lol
2) -I was Always Afraid of The Steep Hills on Roller Coasters (I Loved Fast Ones, but Not Steep Hills/Drops), until I was 16, and a Cute Girl that I had just met talked me into going on the Colossus, Lol After that, I could pretty much Ride Any Roller Coaster without Fear, Lol
3) – My First Kitty/Cat when I was a Kid was Named Black Widow… She Lived for a long time, but when she finally disappeared, I went on Our Roof and Cried.
4) – I Don’t Like Zoos… The Animals are Amazing, but something just Feels Wrong about it… I am Glad that it Protects some Endangered Animals, but… It Especially bugs me to see Tigers Behind Bars… They are My Favorite Animal, and it just feels Wrong… But that’s just me
5) – I used to Play Monopoly Over The Phone Sometimes when I was a Kid, with a Specific Friend of Mine (Actually he was My Best Friend)… When he was too Lazy to Walk to My House (It was up many hills, grew up in a Hilly/Canyon Area), and I was too Lazy to Walk Back up after a Game, Lol So we’d just play on the Phone… The Cool thing was that we trusted each other enough not to cheat, which is pretty rare…
6) – I was Good at Dodge Ball… Most people Tried to Dodge The Ball, I’d Try and Catch it, and generally would… Throwing it Right Back at the Unsuspecting Thrower… In that Respect I was a Good Goalie (Wow, didn’t know Goalie was Spelled that way, Lol… Always thought it was “Goaly”) too in P.E. Soccer, Lol
7) – I’m the only person I know that wouldn’t want to Win The Lottery… Call me Crazy, I Prefer to Earn My Own Money
7 Blogs that inspire me that I simply love
This will be tough, because I just Gave Out the Kreativ Blogger Award, and I really don’t want to Give This One to those People Twice in a Row, Lol
Back to Many of the Blogs that Really Got me into Following Blogs, Many of which I Basically Awarded the $#@#! out of in the Past, Lol
Mark’s Photo Blog One of My Favorite All Time Photo Blogs, and Photographers… Which is why I Asked him to Join me on The Dark Globe, and now He’s our Senior Photographer
1001 Scribbles Definitely One of My Favorite All Time Blogs… And Most Inspiring Blogs I’m Literally in a Better Mood just about every Time After Reading Her Inspiring “A World’s Citizen! ” Posts.
Quill Wielder – Quill is The Only Writer I know that may Write More than me, Lol… Her Site has Tons of “Writer Tools”, that most People wouldn’t take the time to Look Up… And with Quill, you don’t need to, she Basically does it for you, Lol And She’s Such a Damn Inspired Writer, From Screenplays, to Novels, To Blog Posts, to Tweets… Which is why I brought her onto The Dark Globe Early on, though I had just found her Site… And now she is one of our 3 Assistant Editors.
La Plume Noire – My All Time Favorite Photography Blogs, and One of My Two Over All Favorite Blogs Period. Kirsty’s Blog Impressed me so much, that when I finally got her to Join us over on The Dark Globe, I made her an Assistant Editor Immediately, Lol… She is Brilliant, and Talented, in fact She even Helps me with Upgrading the Look of The Dark Globe, and has Designed Two of My Future Self Published Books Covers. She is also going into her own Business Now, so Definitely Check out Her Site.
The Insanity Aquarium – My All Time Favorite Writing Blog… I can’t say enough about Anna, Her Writing is Dark, and Enchanting… And she has also Always been one of My Most Encouraging Followers.
Danny’s Kitchen – Danny’s Blog is just Awesome… Not only is He a Talented Chef, but he’s also a Great Guy… And often does Videos of Himself Cooking… But more than that, He Includes a Puppet in his Videos Now which is Hilarious… And He Promises me that the Fact that his Puppet is Named “DJ” is Absolutely a Coincidence, Lol… And I “Kinda” Believe Him, Lol
Warren Lawson Architect – I actually do some Work for one of the Most Passionate, Intelligent Artists I’ve ever Met… And that is My Mom’s Boyfriend of 30+ years, who went to College to Study Art, then switched over to Architecture… His New Blog, which is Attached to his Main Site… Check out his Projects Page on His Main Site if you get a Chance… And his Blog
Phew, Pulled it Off, Lol
Thanks Again Veeh, Really Appreciate The Award
And Gratz to My Nominees